|M1 rank||Master Sergeant|
|M3 rank||Field Marshal|
|The name says it all: heavy armor, low top speed, tons of weight and power. A durable hull, ideal for those who last longer in skirmishes. Pairs beautifully with long-range guns.|
Titan has a high amount of health, yet has a reasonable speed for a heavy hull.
Pros and Cons
- Heavily armored
- Doesn't completely trade off speed for armor
- High weight- can easily push other tanks
- Good for gold hunting
- Second slowest hull in the game
- Its large dimensions make it an easy target
Titan's high health makes it ideal in the Deathmatch mode, and its large dimensions also allows it to protect the base in Capture The Flag by forming a barrier, yet is, due to its low speed, not very good when it comes to taking the enemy's flag all the way from the enemy base.
- Titan M1- This is a huge upgrade compared with M0. The armor added means that even a Shaft M1 still will have a hard time one-shot you. This hull has a fair speed. The speed combined with the armor is ideal for campers.
- Titan M2- noticeably faster when it comes to speed and rotation speed. The armor gets a boost of nearly 100 health point, which allows it to last much longer in battle.
- Titan M3- Even though it is arguably slow, Titan M3 certainly does outmatch the Mammoth in that it is faster, lighter and still manages to not die. It is the highest of all the Titan upgrades and is asymmetrical in looks. It is more aerodynamic, less noticeable and is faster in speed as compared to Mammoth.
Table of characteristics
- As part of an update in 2013, Titan became the heaviest hull in the game. However, in future updates, Mammoth has become the heaviest hull again.