About Test Info
The Tanki-Test Server is a website where you input codes into the home screen chat to do some commands. As the name states, this server can be mostly used to test things like different Turret -Hull combinations, parkour, new physics and/or gameplay, etc. Test Server will not alway be open for the public.
Most of the time, these servers work in closed testing mode. This means they can only be accessed by a group of testers which the developers have determined in advance. Entering a closed test server is only possible with an invite code. Please note that invite codes are not issued to players, and it is impossible to get them on any sites.
If there is a server that is open, and it requires an "Invitation code", it will not be possible to enter unless you are an actual tester/moderator.
The gameplay is still exactly the same as the normal Tanki. There are command codes that you type in the homescreen chat. The most used ones (if not the only used) are these commands:
Test-Server Commands (don't include the brackets)
- /addscore [any amount but has to be 7 digits]
- /addcry [any amount but has to be 7 digits]'
!Attention! The "amount" can only contain 7 digits
In some servers (i.e., Server 7), the commands DO NOT work.
Current Test-Server(s) Status
Monday - Thursday & Sunday 15:45 to 22:30 (Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00)
Friday & Saturday 14:30 to 13:45 (Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00)
Server 1: Offline Server 2: Offline
Server 3: Offline Server 4: Offline
Server 5: Offline Server 6: Offline
Server 7: Offline Server 8: Offline
- Test Server has 2 divisions. English and Russian. Both have 8 separate servers.
- This website used to be only accessible by professional Tanki STAFF and authorized players. It still is, but is open once in a while. People needed to have a special "Invite Code" sent from another authorized player of Test Server.
- There was a server where anyone can register and play on it. It was called "testcore". This server was only in Russian but players could still chat in English.
- Recently, the website made all the servers accessible by anyone. Although, the servers are usually offline for various purposes.
Website for Test Server: http://test.tankionline.com/ This link almost always works if you want to play in test server: http://test.tankionline.com/battle-en.html#/server=RU6&battle=fffffffff4c93ebd It doesn't matter if there are no test servers available. This normally always works.
ASKING FOR THE TEST SERVER INVITE CODE IS BANNABLE! Rules