|Welcome to the Tanki Online Wiki!|
|What is Tanki Online?|
Battles come in various formats, such as Capture The Flag and Deathmatch, and can be played in teams or solo. Each battle is developed in a unique way, as a result of the skills of the players, their equipment and their playing style.
The game exists on 3 platforms:
- Flash-based environment for the browser. Can be played here
- Desktop version of the flash version. Will usually run faster. Can be downloaded from the official game website
- Tanki X- a Unity3D-based version of tanki. Tanki X has its own game mechanics and database, and therefore your Tanki Online account and Tanki X accounts are separate
|Game News and Events|
- Discounts and goodies for the Iron Days celebrations!
- The Iron Days celebrations for 2017 are at the doorstep and come fully loaded with discounts, themed decorations and lots of other goodies! This will last from 02:00 UTC on February 23rd to 02:00 UTC on February 27th.
- Themed Decorations:
- Free holiday paint (also available to purchase with crystals if you wish to keep it forever)
- Premium paint (included in the “Holiday bundle” — cannot be purchased separately)
- Themed billboards on all maps
- Themed parachutes
- Themed flags
- Themed gold box skin
- Themed gold box drop zone
- New themed Gifts
- Holiday Bundle
- Premium paints
- 85 days of Premium account
- 5 Gold Boxes
- 60 of each supply
- 100 000 crystals
- Gold Boxes will be dropping twice as often
- Themed, extra challenging Daily Missions (bigger prizes)
- There is a lot of sales! Check entire list here
- There is a special contest where 5 lucky tankers will be awarded 15,000 crystals. Check out the details here
The wiki has a detailed list of rules here. In a nutshell, try not to present unconfirmed or fan-made content as actual fact, and try not to start or take part in fights between users. You can always contact an admin if you're experiencing some problems in the site.