This article is incomplete. You can help by expanding it.
In Tanki, maps are the different arenas where battles take place. There are various in the game, each with its own characteristics; maps vary in size, and can have lots of or very few landmark objects, which can be used as hiding places. The design of each map is one of the factors that determines which equipment will be most suitable for the battle (e.g. long-range turrets are perfect for very big maps).
Each map is unlocked at a certain rank, meaning the only tankers at this rank or above will be able to create it for the battle list in the given server. Maps also have several settings that can be modified:
- Mode- the season theme for the map. Can be Summer Day, Summer Night or Winter. Some maps have all modes available, while others only have one.
- Battle mode- the theme of the battle. A map can have all four modes available (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and Control Points) or only some of them.
- Time limit- in non-pro battles, the maximum playing time can be set to 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Number of players- the maximum amount of players per team, or- in the case of Deathmatch mode- the total amount of players that can join the battle. When creating a battle, the number can be reduced, but never exceed the map's maximum possible number of players.
List of maps
|Map Name||Event||Rank Unlocked||Max # of Players||Battle Modes||Picture Preview|
| Happy New Year!|
(the prototype for Aleksandrovsk)
|December holidays of 2013 and 2014||???||???||???|
|Happy New Year! (race)||December holidays of 2014||???||???||DM, TDM, CTF, DM||???|
|Halloween||Halloween (December 31, 2015)||???||???||DM||???|
|Map Name||Rank Unlocked||Max # of Players||Battle Modes||Picture Preview|
(removed, replaced with Skyscrapers)
|Canyon (removed)||???||???||CTF, ???|
- As of Update 220, the last maps are unlocked at the rank of Warrant Officer 4.