Best Turrets for mounting Mammoth
It is VERY stable but very little manuverability which means that it is a good hull for longer range weapons.
- Thunder Good for long range maps and camping.
- Railgun If all you want to do is camp and blast rails, this could be a choice.
- Freeze : Although technically freeze demands high speed tanks, it works great with Mammoth
- Isida : Same concept as Freeze. Also, you can be hard to kill and you can drain the opponents health.
It is good when used with a powerful gun. The shape and size of this tank suggests that it will look intimidating with a Shaft on it. In fact, there isn't a single turret that isn't considered bad with Mammoth. Mammoth can use any turret and can still dominate battles. In fact it has higher chances of getting healed by an Isida.
- It is the largest tank in Tanki Online.
- It also turns out to be the slowest tank. However, it makes up for this using increased protection.
- Speaking of which, You also get a boost in protection by using the armour drug.
- The turret is set far up in front of the tank which is a good way to hide behind walls without exposing too much of the hull.
- It is also has very thick armor, making it hard for players to kill you.