|M1 rank||Warrant Officer 4|
|M3 rank||Field Marshal|
|An excellent choice for any tanker. It has decent speed for a medium tank and enough armor to handle itself well in battles at any range. Goes well wtih almost any gun and is a real hunter!|
Hunter has a good combination of speed and armor, which allows lasting long in battles without a major speed tradeoff. Its heavy weight also does well in cancelling out recoil by turrets like Shaft and Railgun.
Comparison with Viking
In general, Hunter and Viking are much alike, with Hunter being the faster hull, and Viking being the more protective hull.
Formerly, Hunter was heavier than Viking, despite being faster and less protective. On April 23, 2015, their weights were swapped, to match their other parameters better 
Pros and Cons
- Fastest medium hull
- A good speed-for-armor trade-off rating
- Its M0 upgrade is available to everyone by default
- First hull to decently handle the recoil of turrets with high recoil
- Good maneuverability
- Very stable
- Good All-rounder
- Second most expensive hull to buy all of its M upgrades
- Easy to flip over when jumping off ledges.
- Not good for parkour.
- Landmines can generally kill you at the lowest level
- Free for a reason: it has low armor and is slow
Hunter's decent armor and relatively high speed offer a large range of uses. Its speed allows it to cross large maps quickly, and its armor allows it to survive heavy damage, even at M0.
Its speed and armor also make it a very effective choice for the Capture The Flag mode, not for DM or TDM.
Table of characteristics
- At M0, the first micro-upgrade for each one of its parameters costs only 1 crystal- the cheapest in the game. The same applies on the upgrades of Smoky M0.
- The sloped armor slightly resembles the armor found on the Russian T-34
Sources and references
|Turrets||Firebird • Freeze • Isida • Hammer • Twins • Ricochet • Smoky • Vulcan • Thunder • Striker • Railgun • Shaft|
|Hulls||Wasp • Hornet • Hunter • Viking • Dictator • Titan • Mammoth|
|XT items||Smoky XT • Firebird XT • Thunder XT • Railgun XT • Wasp XT • Hornet XT • Viking XT • Vulcan XT • Mammoth XT|
|Supplies||Repair Kit • Double Armor • Double Damage • Speed Boost • Mine|