Godmode_ON is a mysterious Tanki player, who occasionally joins battles, and mostly tries to make the other players team up in order to kill him. He uses different ranks each time: Generalissimo, Marshal, or Lieutenant Colonel.
Godmode_ON is always seen with Mammoth M3, and uses Thunder M3 or Twins M3 as a turret. He uses M3 equipment, despite the fact that sometimes his rank is Lieutenant Colonel - too low for having any M3 equipment.
Godmode_ON's paint - sometimes referred to as the "Lord Of Paint", "Devil's Paint" and "LORD"- provides a huge protection against all turrets. The exact value of protection against each one of the turrets is controversial. It has been worked out that the real protection is 88% against each turret and mines as well as the Freezing and burning effect not working.
The identity of Godmode_ON has never been officially announced, yet lots of speculations about it are available. Since the account exists and can be spotted once a while, it is possible that it is not owned by a hacker, but an employee of Tanki Online - most likely a Russian developer. Tanki's team rarely ever release information about this player due to the spread of rumor.
Despite the fact that the team does not use to release information about Godmode_ON, there have been several official references about this player:
- January 4, 2014, the Holiday paint was a version of Godmode_ON's paint, without the protections.
- On September 12, 2014, in episode 13 of the Tanki V-Log, a scene showed the player of Godmode_ON in real life, in the dusk. In the scene it was told that all mines in the map Silence had been disabled for 3 days.
- On April 3, 2015, in the end of episode 40 of the V-Log, a short scene featured Godmode_ON catching a 5001 worth Gold Box. This is per the gold boxes dropped for April Fools' Day that year, where each one had an amount of crystals ranging from 100 to 5000.
- On April 24, 2015, the Question of the Week of episode 43 of the V-Log featured 6 tanks shooting at Godmode_ON, and the players had to guess who will get to kill Godmode_ON.
- On August 14, 2015, in episode 55 of the V-Log, various workers of the team were presented. When the screen showed the status of Nikolai Kolotov, a line in the bottom read "Not Godmode_ON".
- In the Statistics page, when attempting to search for Godmode_ON, no results can be found.